Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cool Software: Basecamp

Well, if I had known something like this existed a couple of years ago, I think I'd be much more organized with my projects. I could have saved a few trees as well!

I love my to-do lists and having the Dashboard facility would be great to make sure my "scraps of paper" didn't go missing. Now if I could tie this into our corporate calendar product to have more of a one stop shopping place, that would even be better.

I took a closer look at "Project Overview" which covers most of the information needed to keep a project going and who's involved. I really liked the overdue stuff and who is responsible! Nothing like a verbal swift boot to get people going again.

Don't know what I'm talking about:

Check out the free demo and download at:

http://www.basecamphq.com/index

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We use it a lot. It's life saving.

What's crazy about it that it's so expandable. If you need something for your particular businesses which isn't there, take a look on these extras.

I personally like very nice coding collaboration tool - Springloops - that smoothly integrates with Basecamp. But it's something for web developers. On Basecamp extras you will find something for yourself too.

12:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home