Thursday, May 10, 2007

Firefox and Add ons...the end is nigh

My jury is still out on whether or not I prefer Firefox or IE. I'll give Firefox a week or so and then see what the real difference is.

I downloaded an Add On called "Clipmarks" which allows me to:

When you clip for yourself, you're creating your own searchable library of things you find on the web. With Clipmarks, you can clip the best parts of web pages. ClipSearch lets you search the full content of everything you clip. It's like having your own personal search engine.

You can clip right to your blog as well. As I use this tool more, I'll try to report on my successes.

Anyone else out there using this?? Like to hear about your experiences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

congrats on finishing up! best of luck in the draw. cheers,
a.

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home